I spoke with Dorian over the weekend to see where he is at with his recruitment.
- He recently received an offer from Kentucky and Indiana and plans on visiting schools soon.
- There's really no teams that stick out to him right now and probably won't be until sometime in the spring.
- Him and coach Smith talk frequently and he feels an offer is a possibility. He knows that they are trying to wrap up the 2013 class.
- IF a Michigan offer comes, he would do some close evaluating and then take another trip to Ann Arbor. He mentioned that he would think very hard about the offer.
- After talking to his family and coach, Hendrix said that he has a summer time commitment timeline, if everything falls into place.
If Hendrix gets that offer, I'll make sure to speak with him further about it. At this point, stay tuned.