He was also subject to rumors about potentially committing to this class. That commit never happened but I did speak to him regarding those rumors.
- I asked him about the rumors regarding his potential commitment. Mone told me that he hasn't decided yet but Michigan is definitely his top school.
- Mone has a timeline of committing sometime around his senior year.
- I asked him about the importance of having a former teammate playing for Michigan (Sione Houma) in regards to his commitment and does it have an effect on him, he said: "Yes it does. He's my brother, we've played football together and he's really fun to be around."
- I asked him what was it about Michigan that he loved and why they were his top school, he replied that he really loved the community of Ann Arbor and that he loved the school. He mentioned that the coaching staff really cares about their players. He also mentioned that he loved the Big House.
- His top schools are as follows: Michigan, Stanford, and Utah.