With that, let's get to the list!
Number Five: Marcus Ray
- Marcus Ray is one of the more colorful characters that have graced Ann Arbor. But, we love him just the same. He's much more than the guy who lit up David Boston in 97. He's an author, a father, and an all-around good guy. Marcus was the first interview I conducted for the website -- and it turned out to be awesome -- which will always be memorable.
Number Four: Jim Brandstatter
- This interview was particularly huge for me. Jim Brandstatter is the second half of the Michigan football radio team. So hearing that familiar voice personally speaking to me is an awesome feeling. This interview went particularly well because Jim has seen so much as a player and broadcaster that leaves him with fantastic stories to tell. Besides, it's always great to hear about Bo Schembechler from someone who knew him so well.
Number Three: Brandon Williams
- This interview was particularly special to me because I ended up making a great friend out of this process. I met Brandon through a mutual friend that hooked me up with an interview with him. We ended up having a second interview and we would go on to discuss Michigan football for more than an hour. Brandon is a Michigan football encyclopedia. Since he saw everything first hand, he had some awesome stories to share with me. It's cool to see us continue to talk to this day.
Number Two: Tom Mack
- I was absolutely honored to speak with Tom Mack. Interviewing my first NFL Hall of Famer is really a milestone in my young career, so this will always be special to me.
Number One: Anthony Thomas
- Not much needs to be said about this. This is the A-Train we're talking about here. An opportunity to speak with a Michigan legend is very humbling and I am very appreciative for the opportunity. This is by far the best and my favorite interview of 2012.
If TBHR can recreate the same success we saw in 2012, we are guaranteed to have a great 2013. The drive to success is a long one, but we must carry on. Happy holidays and happy new year!