So far this season, MSU has blamed bad gamefilm and the refs for 80% of their losses. Defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi also mentioned that Nebraska QB Taylor Martinez is faster than Denard Robinson during the postgame, 14 days after MSU played Michigan. If MSU wants to get rid of the "Little Brother" label, they have a funny way of showing it.
Speaking of officiating, Notre Dame got a little help from a pass interference call that never really happened, to keep their undefeated season going. The entire world was outraged by it, except for NBC's announcing crew, who was blissfully unaware that there was a penalty. In a typical Notre Dame broadcast, these 3 entities are ranked in their order of most fair & objective: 1) Notre Dame's mascot 2) NBC announcers 3) The refs.
Defensive Coordinator Greg Mattison has done a ridiculously amazing job of turning Michigan's defense around. After giving up around 1237.52 points per game on average in 2010, Michigan is now the nation's #7 defense, and the #1 pass defense! It is obvious that there is nothing Greg Mattison can't fix. With that in mind, here is this week's Big Ten List.
Big Ten Things Greg Mattison Should Fix Next
12. Creeps on Twitter tweeting recruits (@LanceGordon)
11. AJ McCarron's man card (@ACMaverick83)
10. Blake Countess's knee (@jebbe1977)
9. People that tell you to sit down at the Big House (@mjarvi83)
8. MSU players' twitter issue (@B_Sakowski)
7. NY after the hurricane (@supprtbradyhoke)
6. Weight limits for yoga pants (@BigBA10)
5. The Detroit Pistons (@jfboyleiii)
4. The Cleveland Browns (@GoBlueChic)
3. Make sure "In the Big House" by Popevil is never played at the stadium again (@LanceGordon)
2. Michael Strahan's gap tooth (@realpeteS)
1. Lou Holtz's lisp (@jfboyleiii)
Follow me on twitter @LanceGordon